8 Best Abs Workouts For Beginners | Target Uppers & Lower Abdominal Muscle
Best Abdominal Workout For Perfect Abs
Hi there, are you tired of your side belly fat which makes you bulge and cover all over your abdominal portion like lower back, And that’s the thing most of all agree upon, We all want to get read of it: It needs to go! So, here 9 best abs workout for both men and women and it can be down anywhere like Gym or home
So here, we have brought some of the 9 best abs workouts which is very simple to do and even you can perform at you home. These abs home workout will chisel your waistline in a few weeks if it’s down correctly as I suggested.
Hey, try ‘these abs workout out for yourself!
Abdominal Press Wheel Rollers
8 Abdominal workout For Beginners
1. Jumping Burpees
This burpee workout is perfect for a home abs workout, First of all, burpees help get your blood flowing and your heart pumping in no time, making them an awesome warm-up workout. On top of that, burpees provide you with a great full-body workout that targets not only your abs and obliques (that’s the muscles on your sides where that fat is sitting), but also your arms, quadriceps, glutes, chest, and hamstrings.
- At first, Stand nice and straight with your feet close to each other or together.
- And after that Bend at the knees and put your hands on the ground nice and slow.
- Right after taking the position, kick your feet back behind you so that you will able to start up in a straight-arm plank position.
- Then After a moment, pull your feet back in towards your chest, quickly stand up, and immediately jump up while reaching your hands towards the ceiling and clap.
- Lower yourself back into the starting position and repeat the workout from there.
Do 3 sets with 15 reps each.
2. Bicycle Crunches
- Lie down on your back and bend your legs so that your shins are parallel to the ground.
- After taking the position then, Raise your chest very slowly so you have full control and the chest up and lift your shoulders off the mat.
- Keep your hands behind your head with your elbows out. Move your bent right leg toward your chest and simultaneously straighten your left leg so that it’s parallel to the floor
- While performing that workout move your left shoulder toward your right knee having fully control without any jerk.
- Remember that your elbows should remain out to the sides – this way, your stomach (not your neck!) will have to strain the most.
- This kind of crunch, in particular, works the sides of your stomach and hips.
Do 3 sets with 10 to 20 reps each.
3. Kneeling Vacuum
This simple abdominal exercise and technique works like magic if you do it correctly and help you to reduce your midsection, shrink your waistline, and carve waist and your abdominal muscles.
- Kneel on the floor with your bum resting on your heels. Put your hands to the sides of your legs and pull your shoulders back.
- Now, imagine that you need to touch your spine with your belly button and suck your stomach in as far as possible.
- If you can’t pull it in very far at first, don’t sweat it! once you start doing Your results will definitely improve with time.
- Hold this position for 5 to 10 seconds if you’ve never done it before. Otherwise, you can hold your stomach in for 20 seconds.
Some people might think to stop breathing while doing this abs workout may create more intense, while others try not to have normal breathing when working on their abs muscle. The Choice is totally up to you choose whichever way is more comfortable for you, but keep one thing in mind don’t relax your stomach muscles during this workout.
Repeat this abs workout 5 times before taking a break. If you’re an experienced “vaccumist,” you can do 10 reps and then stop for 1 minute.
Check Out Nike Best Women's Nike Air Collection Clothing
4. Side Plank
- Lie on your right side and lean on your elbow so that it’s directly below your shoulder.
- Lift your hips and hold your weight on your right elbow and foot. If this is too hard for you at the beginning, bend your right leg and rest it on the floor while keeping your left leg straight – this will help absorb some of the weight until you build up your strength.
- And finally, reach your left hand up toward the ceiling.
This is a perfect abs workout for women, Just like a normal plank, this abs workout works on your entire stomach muscles and other muscle as well like your back, glutes, and core. But most of all, the side plank focuses more on the obliques, which is a sure-fire way to get rid of love handles.
Try to hold this one for 15 to 60 seconds on each side. Do at least 3 reps.
- Lie down on your stomach with your arms stretched out in front of you and shoulder-width apart.
- Then Your feet should be width apart on the floor or mat.
- Create tense over your abdominal muscles and lift your left arm and right leg up at the same time without jerking.
- Leave them in the air for 2 to 3 seconds, and then lower them back to the ground. Do the same thing with your right arm and led leg in the air.
Do 10 reps of 5 counts on each side. If you wanna break a sweat and burn more fat, alternate your legs and arms quickly 20 times on each side without letting them touch the ground.
Then do some slow movements. This abdominal workout will take care of any lower back fat. It sculpts your rear end as an added bonus!
6. Russian Twist
- Sit down on the mat with your legs together and knees slightly bent.
- Then, Lean your upper body back, and hold your legs off the ground. You can bend your arms over your chest or hold
- Them straight out in front of you – whichever you feel most comfortable doing at first.
- Now, slowly twist your torso and arms to the left side.
Hold it there for 3 seconds, then return to the initial position. Repeat this abs workout movement on the other side.
Do 3 sets of 10 to 12 reps each on both the side.
By the way, when you going to do Russian twist, try to you with some weight to make it little harder your abs workout (Perfect ab workout with weight), be it a dumbbell or just take a gallon of water in a bucket, and now you are ready for Russian twist to burn calories and build muscle mass at a much faster rate!
7. Wood-choppers For Abs Workout
- At first, Stand straight with your feet is shoulder-width apart and your core engaged. You’ll need something with some weight to it to hold in your hands.
- Again, a medicine ball or a jug of water will do. Whatever it is, make sure you can get a good safe grip on it.
- Now, have control while twisting your torso to the right and hold the weight above your right shoulder for more intense over side muscle.
- Then, turn your body and squat down while bringing the weight to the outside of your left knee.
- Go back up to the right, and repeat.
- Keep your eyes on the weight so that you don’t lose your balance. Also, if you’re a beginner, don’t pick a heavyweight; otherwise, it can lead to a bad rotator cuff injury.
After all, do this abs workout, repeat at list 3 sets of 12 to 15 reps on each side.
8. Reverse Crunches
- First, Lie on the ground and lift your legs in the air as slow as you can for more intense,
- Then bend your knees at a 90-degree angle and take a position.
- Then, keep your abdominal muscles tight and place your hands on the floor right next to your hips.
- Then, Engage your lower abs muscle to pull your knees up toward your chest.
- At the top of the movement, raise your hips up in the air so that your lower back and buttocks come off the ground by a couple of inches. It’s essential to avoid any rocking movements while you’re doing this.
- Pause at the top of the movement for a few seconds, and then after that slowly bring yourself back down to the position form where you started.
Just perform these abs killer workout (reverse crunches) and you may be called it regular crunches, these reversed ones work the front abdominal portion of your abs, but they especially hit your lower abdominal muscles and create little intense around your side abs and back.
Try to do these exercise at list 3 sets of 10 to 15 reps each.
And focus on this workout or you may say Aim to do this abdominal exercise 4 to 5 times a week. It’s also a good idea to throw in some moderate-intensity aerobic activities, like swimming, jogging, or cycling. And that will really be going to kick up the fat-burning process for definitely!
Important Of Diet
And, of course, you’ll need to change your diet a little if you don’t want that fat coming right back or not leaving at all! First of all, cut down your calorie intake. It doesn’t have to be anything too drastic – 500 fewer calories a day means you’ll start to lose about 1 to 2 pounds a week!
So what I recommended to you that try to avoid eating processed and fried food. It’s usually high in added sugars unhealthy oil, preservatives food, and additives of any type of food. I also recommended you to stay away from the usual offenders: fast food, junk food like cookies and chips, and fatty meat, ready meals, sweetened drinks.
Remember that high amounts of added sugar get stored exactly around your stomach, which means (yep!) a spare tire!
Perfect Diet For Six-Packs
If you’re cutting fatty meats like bacon and sausage, simply replace them with lean alternatives such as fish, chicken, turkey, and lean red meat.
It’s a good idea to replace foods rich in crabs with non-starchy veggies, such as cauliflower, celery, peppers, spinach, broccoli, tomatoes, and the like. Try to eat 5 to 9 servings of fruits and vegetables a day. By the way, some fruits are pretty high in crabs, so you might want to stick to berries since they don’t have as much sugar in them.
Last but not the list drinks more water! It’ll help reduce your overall weight and calorie-intake,
So your love handles will shrink with time. Plus, if you’re working out, you need to replace the hydration you lose through sweat.
Good luck out there, and let me know if these workouts worked for you!